During the current pandemic, all my classes are being taught online, through the Zoom online meeting platform. Here is the timetable for these classes. Classes are mixed level, as I give options and adjustments for different levels. Individual and small class private tuition is also available – details at the bottom of the page.
Zoom meetings online
- Monday morning, 9:30-10:30am (register here)
- Tuesday morning, 9:30-10:30am (register here) – only 2nd June
- Tuesday evening, 8:00-9:00pm (register here)
- Wednesday morning, 9:30-10:30am (register here)
- Wednesday evening, 7:00-8:00pm (register here)
You can book on to these classes using the “register here” links above. If you haven’t been to my classes before, that’s fine; you’ll be sent my health questionnaire, and once I’ve had it back I’ll set you up.
If you feel intimidated by starting yoga in a class, I also provide private tuition to individuals and small groups. This can also be helpful if you have special requirements or interests such as equestrian/horse riding, cycling or running. Please contact me on 07855 312033 for further information.